Go to top
OWN Aim and Objectives of the society:
-  SATTVIKA FOUNDATION is a civil society organization to work with the people for a better society
-  To improve the quality of education in the private as well as government sector schools and educational institutions.
-  To organize different skill based education programs, workshops, and trainings in government schools.
-  To promote healthy atmosphere among different schools in private as well as government sector.
-  To co-ordinate with individuals and corporate to facilitate their CSR initiatives related to students studying in governments.
-  Opening of schools under the society.
-  To conduct seminars, training champs, workshops, conferences and meetings at variour levels with respect to management, teachers and students of different schools.
-  Organise programs to motive the parents to send their children to schools.
-  Arranging libraries & activity centers in villages
-  Teacher training programs.
-  Provide accreditation to private schools
-  Organize training programs for Head Masters, school incharge and school principals
-  Organize subject oriented training program for school teacher like Maths training , English training.
-  Adoption of government schools for conducting training and workshops
-  To support any organization that works to develop the students, teachers and schools.
-  To open and develop a network all over the world.